About us





Welcome to Guides (GuidesNG) – A guidelines creators to serve the public. 

Here is what you will find on Guides:

40% written blogging tips to create a blog & live your passion; the other 60% include digital marketing, Content marketing, Howto and others.
Basic & advanced Blogspot, WordPress , and Social media marketing guidelines.
Digital marketing tips for bloggers, individuals, freelancers & businesses.
Guides is appropriate for everyone with any kind of blog or website and people who doesn't have a blog.
Complete “How-To” of Blogging, Digital Marketing, Online Money making and Content Marketing to increase your income , sales & b
rand value.

About Owner

Abdul Bazeet- A young unique and creative blogger. I write articles and design websites for people for a living. I also offer other services & tutorials and many others. 

Guides.com.ng Author AUTHOR: Abdul Bazeet

Ogun, Nigeria

"The sky is my limit!"

BRIEF BIO
Website design Article writer
HTML5 BACKLINKS
SEO Music Mixer



                          History In Page

Guides.com.ng is Abdul Bazeet Initiative. It was created in early 2020. It serves as a guidelines giver to its users.

The young Web blogger has since many years ago contributed to the growth and development of the Internet and choose the blogging way.
Feel free to surf around the site to get anything you want.

Our Vision


We hope to become the World's Top Spot when it comes to Blogging Guidelines, Digital Marketing Guidelines, Content Marketing, Blogging solutions, Tutorials, Reviews, HOW TOs, and more other stuff we offer.

Invite your friends, families here as we have alot to offer! .

Want to Contact Us? Kindly click here.